XSR900 Headlight Side Brackets
Ditch those bulky stock side brackets with these XSR900 Headlight Side Brackets by Motodemic. Beautifully finished and simple to install.
MADE IN USA
(see more below)
Clean up and streamline the front of your bike with the XSR900 Headlight Side Brackets by Motodemic. These simply replace the bulky blocks of cast aluminum on the sides of your headlight. Installation is very simple and requires no modifications. We’ve even incorporated provisions for the use of aftermarket turn signals with M8 threads (Motogaget m-Blaze Pin shown).
- Fits both North American and rest-of-world models.
- Compatible with the factory accessory Front Cowl, Sport Cowl, and Dart Fly Screen.
- Provisions for aftermarket turn signals (Motogadget, Rizoma, etc.).
- Machined from US sourced 6061-T6 aluminum then hand brushed before being anodized in a deep black.
- Stainless Steel Hardware and Hex Tools Included.
Shown with our XSR900 Gauge Cover.
These brackets are NOT compatible with the stock turn signals. Check out our Turn Signals Section for the options we offer. Just about any M8 thread turn signal should work just fine.
|Dimensions||5 × 3 × 1 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.