Dual Round Headlight LED Upgrade for Triumph Models by Motodemic
A premium Dual Round Headlight LED Upgrade for Triumph Street Triple (round lights only), Speed Triple (round lights only), Rocket III, and Thunderbird. This upgrade directly replaces the poor performing reflector units in your stock buckets with premium LED units that are made here in the USA by JW Speaker. The LED units pack some of the best optics and lighting technology available and are a massive improvement over the stock headlights, without blinding other drivers on the road.
Available in Standard and Adaptive to suit your budget and night time riding needs. All variations are completely plug-and-play, require no modifications or wiring.
Includes 2 LED units that feature JW Speaker’s ComfortLite™ in both high and low beam, providing added illumination above the horizon with a powerful punch of light down the road.
Includes 2 Adaptive LED units that feature onboard intelligence to sense leaning angles when cornering to control light and dynamically fill in dark areas while turning. This additional illumination fills in the gaps to the left or right of the motorcycle that traditional headlights can’t.
- DOT and ECE Approved
- Color Temperature: 5000K (daylight)
- Lens Type: Polycarbonate
- Power Draw (each unit): 24.7 watts on low 41.6 watts on high
- 5-year Warranty
- 40,000 Hour LED Lifespan Rating
MADE IN USA
- Remove headlight retaining ring using a Philips screwdriver
- Remove halogen unit, unplug headlight, and remove parking light
- Remove parking light bulb, plug in parking light (red wire aligns with yellow wire), plug in headlight
- Install LED unit and headlight retaining ring
- Repeat on the other side