7 Inch Adaptive 2 LED Headlight by MOTODEMIC
The most advanced LED Headlight for motorcycles on the market in our Metric Housing. Designed by JW Speaker to specifically increase your nighttime safety and comfort. Onboard intelligence senses the lean angle while cornering to dynamically fill the dark inside corner (see photo). Similar to our Evo S, this Adaptive headlight produces clean, clear, LED lighting like what is found in some of the most advanced automotive headlights on the market today. Say no more to dim, poor, lighting while riding at night.
Available in a Black or Chrome Inner Bezel and comes with an H4 connection and front position lead. This setup comes in our Metric Housing that is finished in a high-quality, Semi-Matte Black powder coat (not paint) with a choice of a Chrome, Hand-Brushed, or matching Black retainer ring set.
This universal fitment and comes with an H4 connection. Make it bike specific with a plug-n-play adapter harness!
- Made in USA
- DOT and ECE Approved for all directions of traffic (symmetrical pattern)
- Color Temperature: 5000K (daylight)
- Lens Type: Polycarbonate
- Power Draw: 24 watts on low 36 watts on high
- Connection Type: H4
- 5-year Warranty
- 40,000 Hour LED Lifespan Rating
- Bucket: Semi-Matte Black
- Retainer Ring Finish: Semi-Matte Black, Hand-Brushed, or Chrome
- Material: Steel
- Housing OD: 7.9″
- Overall Depth: 5.1875″
- Mounting Point Depth: 2.79″
- Mounting Point Distance: 7.8125″
Retainer Ring – Black (semi-matte), Hand-Brushed, or Chrome
Inner Bezel – Black or Chrome