The Motodemic Flyscreen Classic style without brackets, specifically for our Headlight Conversions and Headlight Brackets.
Small scratches and blemishes front and back.
Contact us for brackets
All OUTLET sales are final. No returns or Exchanges.
(see more below)
Utilizing Dart Flyscreens and our own Flyscreen Brackets, you now have some variety when it comes to installing a Flyscreen on your Motodemic equipped ride. Our Flyscreen in Classic style designed to work specifically with our headlight brackets used in most headlight conversions and custom applications with a 7-inch headlight.
Screen Dimensions (WxH):
- Classic: 10.24 x 10.43 in / 26 x 26.5 cm
- Classic style high impact automotive-grade Makrolon polycarbonate screen
- Stainless hardware
The flyscreen brackets are specific to our conversions and headlight brackets (with signal holes) with a 7-inch headlight in what we call our “Metric” housing. This includes, but not limited to, our:
- Ducati Monster Headlight Conversion – 696/796/1100
- Ducati Monster Headlight Conversion – 821/1200
- Ducati Monster Headlight Conversion SE – 821/1200
- Ducati Monster Headlight Conversion – 797/821/1200
- Street Triple Single Headlight Conversion – Version 1 only
- Speed Triple Single Headlight Conversion – ’11-’15
- Custom Headlight Brackets w/7 Inch Headlight in Metric Housing
- FZ-07 Headlight Brackets w/7 Inch Headlight in Metric Housing
- FZ-09 Headlight Brackets w/7 Inch Headlight in Metric Housing
- GSXR Fork Headlight Brackets w/7 Inch Headlight in Metric Housing
|Dimensions||11.5 × 11.5 × 3 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.